What's new

Supply raising prices and a new razor

The new alloy razor may lighter and therefore more appealing to some.

The following changes will go live on November 1st:

(1) The Single Edge 2.0 will now ship with all three shave settings included. Currently it ships with just the Classic shave setting. We're making this change because we think it's a much better customer experience for you.

(2) The price on the Single Edge in stainless steel will be going up significantly. We're still deciding how much, but it will probably be around $150 for the razor and all three settings (compared to $108 today for the same).

(3) We will be introducing a brand new chrome alloy Single Edge 2.0, and offering it for around $75 including all three shave settings. I'm really, really proud of this razor and excited to offer it to you.

(4) We have designed an entirely new blade injector and sourced brand new, improved blades for the Single Edge. It's an entirely better product than our existing blade injector. It will cost $6 for a pack of 8 blades, which is an increase from our current pack at $10 for 20.

(5) For existing customers that wish to continue purchasing the old pack of blades, we will still offer them at the same price for at least the next 6 months, and probably longer if we see demand.

(6) For customers willing to switch over to the new design, we have something exciting planned for you. We'll be offering you free blades for life on qualifying purchases. Never pay for razor blades again (really).

Trust me - I know that's a lot. We'll be rolling out more details over the coming days, so stay tuned to your inbox to learn more about the changes coming.

And one last thing. If you've been thinking about getting the stainless steel Single Edge 2.0, believe me when I tell you that now is the time to grab it. Don't wait until Black Friday. I promise, it will never be more affordable than it is today.

With warmth and gratitude,

Patrick Coddou

Founder / CEO

Unsubscribe | Manage Preferences | View in Your Browser

(3) We will be introducing a brand new chrome alloy Single Edge 2.0, and offering it for around $75 including all three shave settings. I'm really, really proud of this razor and excited to offer it to you.
I don't think Zamac is the answer for them to sell more razors!! They really need to update the design of their razor if they want to sell more...

Sounds to me like they are selling well if he thinks he can get away with raising prices that much. I like my V2 and I am not sure what updates you may be thinking of. I have heard some say they are too heavy and they do weigh more than any vintage Schick.

Top Bottom