What's new

Supply.co Silvertip Fiber Brush?

Does anyone know anything about the Supply Co. Silvertip Fiber shaving brush? I can't find any information except that it is a Texas company. How good is the brush? Is it the same fibers as used in the Muhle?

No one knows anything about these TX made brushes? They are made from Silvertip Synthetic™ fibers and have aluminum handles.

Are these the same fibers as Shavemac or Muhle?

I have the original faux horn brush and I always thought it was sourced from China. Just an assumption on my part.
20200724_080014.jpg

I don't know where the knot is from, but the brushes are made in TX. I can find adverts on the internet and find them for sale in various places, but no one seems to know much about them. I do know they won a bunch of money to start up on one of those TV shows where a person pitches to investors.

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
No one knows anything about these TX made brushes? They are made from Silvertip Synthetic™ fibers and have aluminum handles.

Are these the same fibers as Shavemac or Muhle?
Similar name, the Silver Synth knot is sold by Turn-N-Shave on Etsy. I have an @Graydog Chess brush with a Silver Synth knot.
20220716_215337~2.jpg

These knots are most likely sourced from china.

I was planning on posting a review soon as I got one for traveling and have been using it for about a week. I believe the knot is made by Boti, I matched it up with one of theirs. The fibres are basically a copy of the ones in the Simpsons Trafalger brushes, forget the name. They have the same swirl when dry and hole in the middle when wet. I don’t hate it, but it wouldn’t be my first choice. I got it at a discount on a whim.

Top Bottom