What's new

Supermax super platinum

This blade gives bbs shaves every time,without nicks or razor burn in any razor,while still plenty sharp and very smooth.One of best blades i tried.

They are very good indeed. Many forum members love them. I had them for many years and thought they are a bit on the dull side. Until one sunny day I tried them in a very aggressive razor and realised they are great. The bad thing is they are discontinued. I have 5-6 packs left only.

The only SuperMax blade I have used it the Blue Diamond Platinum, but it is one of my favorite blades. I do not know how it compares to the Super Platinum.

They are very good indeed. Many forum members love them. I had them for many years and thought they are a bit on the dull side. Until one sunny day I tried them in a very aggressive razor and realised they are great. The bad thing is they are discontinued. I have 5-6 packs left only.

You can get them on English Ebay for fairly good prices.

Yes,these blades could be just little sharper,but i use them in agressive razor,and they give me maybe best shaves ever....supermax super stainless green and yellow package is superb too,little sharper than this and also smooth,i have about 50 super platinums and about 110 of green yellow ss now,thats enough for a while...

Top Bottom