What's new

supermax razors

would anyone know when this company started selling their razors in the u.s.? supermaxworld.com ive tried doing research on them but havent found that much information regarding their distribution here in the u.s. or canada for that matter....... when did they start distribution in the u.s., would anyone happen to know? would anyone happen to know more about them because ive found very little information regarding u.s. distribution...... rsvp

Super Max is a large company with operations on five continents. For more information, see their web site.

The North American web page had a copyright date of 2012, so I presume they have been selling products on this continent since then, perhaps longer.

The only blade I have tried is SuperMax Blue Diamond, which may be a discontinued model, but it is sharp enough and smooth enough to work well for me. They are available on Amazon for $10/100.

Some other SuperMax blades are sold through other outlets like WCS.

Super Max is a large company with operations on five continents. For more information, see their web site.

The North American web page had a copyright date of 2012, so I presume they have been selling products on this continent since then, perhaps longer.

The only blade I have tried is SuperMax Blue Diamond, which may be a discontinued model, but it is sharp enough and smooth enough to work well for me. They are available on Amazon for $10/100.

but were they selling their razors like in 1999 or 2001 in the u.s. or not? I cannot find information of when approximately they started selling their razors in america? ive emailed them but they never reply back!!!!! rsvp

b

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Donald, it might take an actual written letter to get a proper response. Your email could have finished up in the company spam folder. The only thing that I can suggest is to write letter to the company CEO and actually mail it in the post. Otherwise I am sorry to say that your question may never be answered.

but were they selling their razors like in 1999 or 2001 in the u.s. or not? I cannot find information of when approximately they started selling their razors in america? ive emailed them but they never reply back!!!!! rsvp

b
They were selling their razors at Walgreens around that time, maybe even a few years later. They were the 3 bladed disposable ones, blue handle, that had tea tree oil in the lube strip. I recall seeing their razors at BigLots about 3-4 years ago but I think they were silver in color. This is in the mid-west USA. Hope that helps.

I am curious if any other members here have tried their carts. I am most curious about the SMX3 vs. Swift3 vs. Kwik3. I believe only the latter has a lube strip, but are there any other differences between the carts or handles? I have heard that the handles are kind of cheap plastic, but the carts will fit Sensor handles, according to some people. The Kwik3 cart is supposed to fit the Sensor the best with a good pivot. I have heard some people loving these carts while others have hated them. As usual, YMMV I guess.

Btw, their site seems to be down tonight. It just starts loading but never displays anything. I have looked at it before but of course it is all marketing and no reviews. There is a guy on youtube who did some reviews but I think he is speaking Russian.

thanks

Top Bottom