What's new

SuperMax Blue Diamond

I picked up these on Amazon. These are the Platinum blades. I gave them a try today in a gillette SA. I got a solid BBS with a bit of tinkering. I think the blades are not super sharp, maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 and they are smooth, 8 or 9 out of 10.

Definitely a good performer, I will try it a few times to see how the shave holds up. So far so good. Also, for $12 shipped w/ tax, this is a good value.

Are these the "hologram" version ?
sup.jpg

The Platinums are very nice blades indeed. There is the other Blue Diamond Titanium version [discontinued] which is smooth but not so sharp.

I have both the Titaniums ad the Platinums and like them both. I got a crazy good deal on the Titaniums when Connaught wa dumping them so I have like 300+ of them. Great blades. Smooooooth.

Currently shaving with the platinum version. Super smooth. Get a BBS with very little effort, uncommon in my experience with other blades, so I guess I would classify them as sharp (enough).

These are the best Super-Max blades for me, now out of production...

I believe that the "diamond" series was the newest product they made outside the multiple packaging brands of stainless and platinum series..

These are the ones available in India and I can say these are the sharpest super-max blades and price fall in the mid range permsharp green blades from Gillette.

They may have discontinued the blue diamond packaging for some markets, you may want to try these "Diamond edge" which also features a blue diamond on its packaging. Could be the same blade probably.
20210103_170421.jpg

I believe that the "diamond" series was the newest product they made outside the multiple packaging brands of stainless and platinum series..

These are the ones available in India and I can say these are the sharpest super-max blades and price fall in the mid range permsharp green blades from Gillette.

They may have discontinued the blue diamond packaging for some markets, you may want to try these "Diamond edge" which also features a blue diamond on its packaging. Could be the same blade probably.
View attachment 1212424
It could be the same blade, they would be saving money over the hologram boxes....

I have 60 blades of these :

full

Very satisfied with them, I should have ordered 200 of them.

It's my #2 blade behind the Nacet. Very smooth and sharp enough to avoid any tugging.

They are made in India.

View attachment 1212424
+1. The Diamond edge are the sharpest Super-Max blade out of the 8-9 models I have tried. Not sure they are the same as the Super-Max Blue Diamond Platinum though.

Top Bottom