What's new

Superior 70 bay rum not sold in shaving section at Walgreens, its under anti-septics!

Went to my local Walgreens today. Checked everwhere no superior and confirmed they aren't carrying the pin bay run there any more. Manger finally called me back. Said they can't special order it it's not a product Walgreens is carrying anymore unless a store already has it. I though they got better with special orders guess not. There's a reason they get less and less of my business. Managed to stop by a Sally beauty supply that I hadn't seen before and scored a bottle of masters. After a little tweaking that will do for a cheap fix not as cheap as superior bit less then my Dominica when I want a heavy dose. I had been looking for the superior for months too! A big thumbs down to Walgreens today!

Just picked up a bottle of it a few minutes ago at my local Walgreens, was in the fragrance area...
Cost was $2.99 here in Central California - guess we have to pay more for the privilege of living here!!! Doh!
Smells great though, can't wait to use it tomorrow morning.

I grabbed one too. For those of you in L.A., the Walgreens in Echo Park (1625 Sunset Blvd) has it in a small section in back with other "Hispanic" products. One side of the Superior 70 BR is labeled in English, the other side in Spanish. I called in this mornig and had them hold the last one on the shelf. $2.99.

Forecast predicts L.A. weather in the 80's tomorrow. I think I'll try out my Colonel Conk Bay Rum shaving soap and finish off with the S70!

Top Bottom