What's new

Super Flash Platinum Super Stainless blades

There is an older tread about these blades but I didn't want to resurrect it. From my online searching I have found one place that has them listed for sale; barberstore.eu and they sell them 5 per pack. I emailed them asking if they sold them in bulk and was told they did not. The responding emailer also could not tell me where they buy them from.

It appears that the Super Flash name is trademarked by Youmaka Sarl in Morocco and the trademarked logo is what appears on the blade packing I have seen online. Other than that, I have not tried contacting them by phone and don't plan to. Has anyone been able to find these ANYWHERE other than the business I already listed?

I really like these blades and although I have plenty of top quality blades, this is almost more about finding them versus the need to use them!!!!!

There is an older tread about these blades but I didn't want to resurrect it. From my online searching I have found one place that has them listed for sale; barberstore.eu and they sell them 5 per pack. I emailed them asking if they sold them in bulk and was told they did not. The responding emailer also could not tell me where they buy them from.

It appears that the Super Flash name is trademarked by Youmaka Sarl in Morocco and the trademarked logo is what appears on the blade packing I have seen online. Other than that, I have not tried contacting them by phone and don't plan to. Has anyone been able to find these ANYWHERE other than the business I already listed?

I really like these blades and although I have plenty of top quality blades, this is almost more about finding them versus the need to use them!!!!!
Hello fellows, here you have my pics of Super Flash Platinum Super Stainless blades:
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

What have we decided on these ??...Manufactured in China or another country ?
The package design looks a lot like
Super Max Super Stainless which is a
Very nice blade that I believe is out of
Production and is hard to find except
On ebay at twice the normal price however
It is nowhere near as good as the Blue Diamond Titanium blades.

I haven´t been able to find out which company manufacture Super Flash Platinum Super Stainless blades so far, as far as I know in United Arabian Emirates are sold many goods from India, maybe they are made in India.

I am bumping this because I still haven't found them (expect Barberstore.eu but shipping is crazy).

Anyone else out there run across a source for these blades? Its not like they are the best blades out there, I just want to find them!

The information I was able to find is they were being manufactured by Yaqoot Star Trading Company out of Dubai. The trademark for the razor blade name "Super Flash" expired in June of 2018 and no indication that it was renewed. That is all I could find.

Yep, I saw that too. I guess maybe I need to send off a fax to the number shown on the box. I cannot find an email address for Yaqoot Star General. Youmaka Sarl is another part of the equation that I have extensively researched with little payoff.

I would certainly like too get my hands
On some of those blades also...
I have plenty of top tier blades in my stash so it's not that I need them, it's more like
I just want them to add to my rotation and
More so to my collection of blades.

Top Bottom