What's new

Super Bowl???

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 of my brothers and I are converging on my mom's to have a super bowl party. My prediction is we'll spend too much time getting the right dishes out, the wrong ones put away, and hand-washing the silver.

It should be a close game. I think San Fran is only a 1 point favorite. San Fran has that defense but KC has Mahomes. KC came back from being down big to Houston and Houston has a defense (although its not quite as good as San Fran's), so I dont know if any lead is going to be safe.

Legion

Staff member
My wife is from KC, so she is pretty stoked. She had to try and watch it at work though. It is Monday arvo here.

How 'bout them CHIEFS!!!!!

Congratulations! It was a very good game, the 49ers were excellent opponents, & I'm very happy for the team & city!!!!!

Really good game. For the life of me, I don't know why Coach Shannahan did nothing before the end of the first half. Two timeouts in his pocket and he did not try anything offensively.

Really good game. For the life of me, I don't know why Coach Shannahan did nothing before the end of the first half. Two timeouts in his pocket and he did not try anything offensively.
Yep, that's going to be questioned for a while. I imagine he had a reason. It worked out great for the Chiefs though.

Chiefs down 3 consecutive playoff games by double digits, & wins all 3!

Top Bottom