What's new

Super Bowl Pick'em

Sweet PIF!

Since my beloved Saints blew it last week, I'll have to go with their bitter enemies to make it from the NFC:

Ravens v. Dirty Birds
Atlanta wins
38 points

Not lookin' good...

I know, huh?! And I really think it's gonna be Packers/Patriots, but that's what everyone else was picking, so I figured I'd go with a couple of less-picked, realistic options - apparently not that realistic, though... :blushing:

Still though, cool PIF. It was fun to participate even though my eligibility only lasted a few hours! :thumbup1:

Well, now that entries have been closed, the sheet has been updated. Here's how it looks now.

2 vote for the Seahawks
4 votes for the Falcons
4 votes for the Bears
7 votes for the Packers

3 vote for the Ravens
3 votes for the Steelers
3 votes for the Jets
8 votes for the Patriots

The sheet has been updated. Wow - with the Patriots loss, 8 got knocked out of the running (including yours truly). But, there is at least 1 vote for each of the 4 remaining possibilities, which means that somebody is gonna win this! :thumbup1:

The sheet has been updated. Wow - with the Patriots loss, 8 got knocked out of the running (including yours truly). But, there is at least 1 vote for each of the 4 remaining possibilities, which means that somebody is gonna win this! :thumbup1:

Dang. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for keeping up on the stats and a big thanks to Don Draper for the fun PIF!:thumbup:

Wow, this weekend killed alot of people, I guess that's why they say..."That's why they play the game."

Special thanks to CaptainK for tracking this thing and good luck to those who are still alive!

Strictly for the sake of this PIF, I hope it ends up being the Packers vs. the Steelers. That way, the winner of this PIF will be directly determined by the outcome of the Super Bowl. :thumbup1:

(Any other combo, and we'll know our winner before the Super Bowl is even played.)

Mikey is the big winner, he's the only member who pick both teams correctly and the winner...Nice Job Mike!! PM me your shipping address and the Zirh is on it's way:thumbup:

Top Bottom