What's new

Summer splashes

Big fan of adding Osage Rub to citrus splashes. I'm thoroughly enjoying my mix of Osage with Pinaud's Eau de Portugal hair tonic. I call it a Portuguese Freeze.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
I use Pinaud Lime Sec, doped with glycerin and menthol crystals. Not a subtle lime by any means, but it sure feels good on hot, humid days.

For aftershaves of course Aqua Velva and or Skin Bracer is really refreshing on a hot summer shave. Also Florida Water,Jeris Osage Rub,and Clubman Lime Sec. For hair tonics,again Osage Rub and Florida Water,but also Clubman Eau De Quinine/Portugal. For combos,I like using The Portugal with Florida Water. I call it Heavenly Citrus. Sometimes I even had a touch of mineral oil for extra conditioning. I also use a combo of Lime Sec/Clubman Citrus Musk,for a ultimate zesty kick. I just call it Naturelle Sec (Name of a old discontinued aftershave Clubman made.) I also have a combo of Portugal with Osage Rub,which I got from a thread here. I believe the person,god bless him,called it “Portuguese Freeze.”

Top Bottom