What's new

Summer Soaps

Looking for a citrus scented soap - I'd really love something with a strong lemon scent - that also has that green proraso kick to it... doe such a thing exist? any suggestions what's your favorite summer soaps?

Soaps I own:

Tabac
MWF
MdC
Arlington
Proraso
Arko stick
TOBS Jermyn
Razorock xxx and fresco
3x Mama bear soaps
VDH deluxe

Do you have the Proraso ultra sensitive white tub soap?-I love that, very lemony and fresh, with a bit of menthol. I have the old formula-don't know about the new one. I prefer this over green Proraso scent-which I find somewhat medicinal.
$ultrasens.jpg
How about a Lime? Both Mike's Natural Soaps and QCS make some outstanding lime scents. Mike's Peppermint Rosemary is another good one-that will be in my summer lineup.
I was gonna say RR XXX-but I see you have that one. Good stuff too.

That being said you already have a really nice summer line up. :thumbup1:

No menthol, but the Mystic WaterLime is awesome and worth a try. I haven't tried the Lime & Lavender, but I think Michele adds menthol to that one, and it has some big fans here. That might be the one you are looking for.

I had Matt at QCS make me a shave soap with the same EO mix as in his Lemon Salt bath bar. It is very lemony and performs like all his other soaps/creams- AWESOME!

Looking for a citrus scented soap - I'd really love something with a strong lemon scent - that also has that green proraso kick to it... doe such a thing exist? any suggestions what's your favorite summer soaps?

Soaps I own:

Tabac
MWF
MdC
Arlington
Proraso
Arko stick
TOBS Jermyn
Razorock xxx and fresco
3x Mama bear soaps
VDH deluxe

I use Proraso Green almost exclusively during the summer, I thrown Arko into the mix as well year round. Proraso white is mentioned in above post , I have not yet tried it.. Next on my list..

I agree with Franz that D.R. Harris Arlington is a great soap for warmer weather. GFT Limes is also a great summer performer for me. Another delightful summer soap is Honey Bee's Victorian Rose. I love the scent and performance of this little discussed soap. Proraso White and Provence Sante Green Tea are two more that are great in warm weather.

Regards,

Doug

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
All the soaps I have are used year round, no preference for summer, winter, only for tallowy goodness of vintage soaps....

I just received some Mike's Natural Lime in the mail today... After taking a big whiff from that tin, it would be hard to imagine a better scent for the dog days of summer.
Add some menthol goodness from Vostok or Prospect Creek for variety and I'm one happy guy!

Someone just posted about DR Harris's new scent. It is supposed to start off citrus, and left with leathery notes. It might be up your alley.

Top Bottom