What's new

Summer soap

impressive list...looks like I am going to get dr jon and soap commander a shot.. then will try tubs and maggard..
I like the tallow base far better than vegan base. in fact I did tried the vegan base mama bear.. its burns my skin,, had to trade it last year...
any other soap,, post it away....

I just pulled out my Wilkinson Shave Soap (in the blue tub) out of storage and wished I had done it sooner. It has a light, summery scent. And it provides a nice post shave feel on those hot days.

Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic, QCS Iced Key lime and also Volstok. Right now Im loving the new cream from Elvado Royal Tahitian Lime.....I love me some lime in the hot weather

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Menthol is good but I really enjoy a nice moisturizing French soap like Pre de Provence in the summer.

Proraso Green and White Soaps are particularly refreshing in summer
I find the Tabac Original Shaving Stick and Proraso Red Soap have a very warming and comforting feel in winter

I've been using Phoenix and Beau Denali since it arrived. A nice minty offering that doesn't blow your head off with menthol (seeing as it's not exactly warm when I'm getting up and shaving).

$Denali__79314.1467836786.1280.1280.jpg

Stirling 'Margaritas in the Arctic' - Zesty lemon, a dash of 'teq' and plenty of menthol. Just the ticket for those humid dog days of summer coming up in the US. I follow up with some Fine 'Snake bite' or 'Osage Rub ' and a spritz of L'Occitane 'Cedrat' cologne or something light like that.

Last edited:
I find myself double dipping during the hot summer months. Chiseled Face Cryogen + Dr Jon's Hydra has been my go to. I should've bought Arctic Hydra, but I get the feeling it wouldn't have nearly the menthol kick that I get by mixing these two. The citrus is a perfect match for the unscented menthol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom