What's new

Summer so I'm thinking lime!

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Hello all
I'm searching around for a lime aftershave. Looking at wsp citrus blast and Stirling coconut lime but looking for suggestions and or feedback if possible
thanks

One of which I know is the Old Spice Fresh Lime, its like a Citrus blast , the Lime aroma lingers for a while and then the spice base fragrance remains.

Check my video where I have used it :

Duru for you?
proxy.php

Hello all
I'm searching around for a lime aftershave. Looking at wsp citrus blast and Stirling coconut lime but looking for suggestions and or feedback if possible
thanks
I am a big fan of Gabel’s Drops of Lime. Bright, almost sparkling, fresh lime scent. Not sweet at all. Less than $6 from Appleton Barber Supply for 15 oz. (plus shipping, which is on the high side. Best to buy with other stuff make it worthwhile)

I've only tried one lime AS, so my opinion isn't very learned. I've rather enjoyed the PAA Lime, Ginger, Teatree Oil AS. It smells nice and fresh and lingers for a time, but not super long. Perhaps a few hours. The face feel is really outstanding though. The Alum in it really wakes you up and tells you every place that you irritated your face. As that wears off (along with the alcohol), the menthol kicks in hard and gives you a really refreshing blast. I can't be sure, but I swear the teatree oil leaves a coating on your face that feels really nice too. Out of the 5 or 6 ASes I have, it's definitely my favorite.

Brian.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thanks guys. Silly me I actually have some lime sec somewhere and totally forgot about it.

The paa is interesting I'm checking that out

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Adding glycerin to the Lime Sec makes it mo' bettah.

Face feel improves, and I think it makes the fleeting lime scent stick around longer.

AA

I am a Lime lover and have tried many over the years. I found Stirling to be the best IMHO. Long lasting, inexpensive and comes in a glass bottle.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Captain lime seems more on the bay rum family i like it but am searching for more citrus

i
I am a Lime lover and have tried many over the years. I found Stirling to be the best IMHO. Long lasting, inexpensive and comes in a glass bottle.

Is the coconut mild? I'm concerned that the Stirling coconut and lime with the description of being in the islands will smell too much like Sun tan oil.

I have just tried tobs lime lemon and I like it very much. But there doesn't appear to be a matching af to go with the soap .Same for turtleship another great lime soap

I've been using HBG "Key Lime" aftershave splash and quite like it. Nice, real lime scent. Teamed it up with Coate's lime shave cream the other day. No way I'm gonna get scurvy!

HBG also has a splash called "Florida" which I would describe as a general citrus scent. Like a combo of orange, lemon & lime. All natural ingredients and very soothing even though they contain alcohol.

Royall Lyme, IMO, has a wonderful scent and lasts longer than most citrus based aftershaves that I have tried.

Top Bottom