What's new

Summer Shaving.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Today being the 01st of December marks the first day of Summer in the Great Southern Land. Just wondering who does the cold water shave? Do you cold water shave all year round, just in Summer or not at all? I do not cold water shave all though I have had to in the past on the odd occasion. I do however like a cold water rinse after a shave. I suffer from a thing called Reynaud's Syndrome and I have reduced blood flow in my hands. I suffer in the Winter more than Summer so I do find that cold water and my hands can be a challenging situation. So, who out there in the Great Southern Land likes cold water shaving?

Today being the 01st of December marks the first day of Summer in the Great Southern Land. Just wondering who does the cold water shave? Do you cold water shave all year round, just in Summer or not at all? I do not cold water shave all though I have had to in the past on the odd occasion. I do however like a cold water rinse after a shave. I suffer from a thing called Reynaud's Syndrome and I have reduced blood flow in my hands. I suffer in the Winter more than Summer so I do find that cold water and my hands can be a challenging situation. So, who out there in the Great Southern Land likes cold water shaving?
I use luke warm water before and during the shave, the do a cold water splash at the end :001_smile

Top Bottom