What's new

Summer Cleaning...anyone else cleaning?

6E42B63E-B439-4EC6-822E-602C983AB9AD.jpeg
255131B6-0526-4622-9D83-830D145C2226.jpeg
Hope you are doing well! It is what we affectionately call May 24 or Victoria Day weekend...yeah I know...it is the beginning of Summer in Canada...which ends with Labour Day, Sept 3...

Today was Gillette clean and polish day...only missing the Old Types and the 53 Fat Handle Tech (which is NOS in the box so no need)

The latest addition which arrived today is the 66 Aristocrat...minty indeed...

To all my Canadian B&B Brothers and Sisters...Happy Victoria Day Weekend!

Beautiful razors! If you had to choose, which one is your favorite?

Now that is a hard one...I love them all for different reasons but if I am reaching for just one? The 60 Fatboy (1st on the left, row 2) is a mighty fine shaver. Thanks REV579! The 69’s which are the last 3 on the right, row 2 are special...

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Now that is a hard one...I love them all for different reasons but if I am reaching for just one? The 60 Fatboy (1st on the left, row 2) is a mighty fine shaver. Thanks REV579! The 69’s which are the last 3 on the right, row 2 are special...

Very cool! I could understand anyone of them as being your favorite.

They are really nice and original. Love rotating them through. Have a Muhle R41, EJ 89lbl, Merkur 45 and 39C on the modern side...LOL

Nice collection, but compared to mine, yours is on the modern side ....lol![emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done. As for myself, I just sold the last of my vintage razors collection yesterday so I count that as « cleaning »...

Ad Astra

The Instigator
The red and gold brass of an LC or SC NEW is always made spectacular with Maas paste and a few minutes attention....

AA

Top Bottom