What are your nicknames/aliases?
none
Where do you live?
San Diego, CA
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Occupation-wise? Network Administrator
What is your favorite shave setup?
Don't know yet, that's why I'm here haha!
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Reading fiction, classical music, and quite possibly I could add straight or DE shaving to the list?
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
My interest in wet shaving was piqued when I was watching the James Bond movie Skyfall. (SPOILER ALERT) There is a scene in the movie where after being taken out and hitting a very low spot, Daniel Craig (Bond) start to groom himself after letting his facial hair grow out, he uses a straight razor. This brought back memories of going to barber shops and seeing them use the straight razor all the time when shaving patrons, and after doing some research it seems that you get a far closer and less irritable shave with DE and Straight razors, and so I end up finding myself here.

Of course, the problem I know find myself running into is navigating through the myriad options out there and settling on a blade, brush, etc. I want to start out DE shaving before moving on to a straight, but which brand? What does the term "aggression" mean when shaving? Do I take the plunge and purchase the really expensive (finest, two-band, silvertip badger) or stay with the really economiical (boar?). Yes questions, question, and even more question hah.

Oh yeah if you haven't figured out, I'm really indecisive when it comes to purchasing items for my own personal care. Oh well.

Greetings Ehsan, welcome to the Hall of Fame and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Top Bottom