What's new

Suggestions for post shave to pair with MWF

I enjoy using MWF soap. It has great properties and a wonderful scent. I wish the folks that make MWF would develop a perfectly matched aftershave balm or splash to pair with MWF.

In the absence of a matching AS I generally use an unscented post shave product. But there must be a scented AS or ASB that is a perfect pairing for MWF...any suggestions?

I use Pre De Provence balm or Tabac balm. Wish they made a balm as well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
MWF do make a 'hand and body lotion' in the original scent which may function perfectly well as a post shave balm. I have not tried it myself but the terminology in use in the UK suggests that a lotion would have the appropriate consistency.

MWF is a fine soap with great skin moisturizing properties but little in the way of scent.

Fine aftershaves have great scents that tend to last, but little in the way of moisturizing properties.

I especially like Fine American Blend.

Do with that what you will.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I enjoy using MWF soap. It has great properties and a wonderful scent. I wish the folks that make MWF would develop a perfectly matched aftershave balm or splash to pair with MWF.

In the absence of a matching AS I generally use an unscented post shave product. But there must be a scented AS or ASB that is a perfect pairing for MWF...any suggestions?

Glad you asked this question because I’m wondering the same thing and have heard of the MWF body lotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitralon Classic.

Top Bottom