What's new

Suggestions for Hair Gel

J

jackstah

Hi,

I'm new here and am looking for a good hair gel product. I have short curly hair that I would like to keep pretty straight (I don't want ot spike it or anything, just want to keep it in that "wet" look). Anyone have any suggestions for hair products to try? Also I am sure the basics like good shampoos/conditioners have been discussed many threads before...if someone could assign me some reading to do, I'd be much obliged!

Thanks, Jack

I have similar hair and my favorite hair products are the Grooming Cream and the Pomade from American Crew. The Grooming Cream is supposed to help "soften naturally curly or wavy hair" while the Pomade is claimed to be for "high shine styles." I've used both and found both to be good for curly hair.

One suggestion, don't use the the cheap brands that you will never find on the shelves in a salon/barbershop. Most of them just aren't the quality and I've found most of them end up congealing into white flakes making me appear to have a very bad case of dandruff. Stay with high-quality products. Also try talking with the person who regularly does your hair, they can honestly be your best resource for obtaining your desired look.

fuerein said:
I have similar hair and my favorite hair products are the Grooming Cream and the Pomade from American Crew. The Grooming Cream is supposed to help "soften naturally curly or wavy hair" while the Pomade is claimed to be for "high shine styles." I've used both and found both to be good for curly hair.

Ditto here. My hair is more wavy than curly, but I find American Crew has good hair products.

Kozulich

Top Bottom