What's new

Suggestion for a good coniferous scented soap

Hi all,
I'm looking for a soap which bring me in a coniferous wood.
I would like breath all the scent of a mountain pine or a fir.
I read something interesting about Stirling's Coniferous or Scots Pine sheep but I cannot understand the difference between them.
I would like also a soap with a good after shave combined to extend the scent as long as possible.
Of course my first concern is the soap high quality of course.

So please if you wanted to share any recommendation I would appreciate very much.

Thank You

Regards

I was always searching for that Coniferous smell, and I never found any products, so I stumbled upon Stirling a month or so ago, on this forum and I ordered it, with the matching afterbalm. Boy I tell you I was so happy with the smell, it's awesome you can't beat it. I don't think I'll ever search for another brand of Coniferous! Stirling is the place to go, also I was amazed with the lather!

I have got DR Harris Marlborough and I think it's a good soap with a not so much persistent good scent but it is more wood than needles and resin.
I was looking for something more close to a balm-like mountain pine.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I just bought this which is pretty woody but not easy to find. I see the matching aftershave fairly often on the bay. Good luck.

20200427_143739.jpg

Hi all,
I'm looking for a soap which bring me in a coniferous wood.
I would like breath all the scent of a mountain pine or a fir.
I read something interesting about Stirling's Coniferous or Scots Pine sheep but I cannot understand the difference between them.
I would like also a soap with a good after shave combined to extend the scent as long as possible.
Of course my first concern is the soap high quality of course.

So please if you wanted to share any recommendation I would appreciate very much.

Thank You

Regards

welcome to b&b, sir mauog!!

so i can offer reco, what is your location?

I really like Le Pere Lucien - Cedar Patchouli

I was a bit surprised to see that it is polarizing among my shaving friends, a couple of whom (guys I normally agree with on scents) dislike it.

Stirling Coniferous sounds like what you want. I also have, and like, Ozark Mountain and one of my favorites is their Christmas Eve which is only offered seasonally.

I have TOBS Cedarwood and like it but I'd like to find a soap that actually smells like a cedar closet.

Top Bottom