What's new

Sue Moore 2016 Auction Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the 1st of the winnings from the Auction today. The Lindy Yooper ( as that is what it told me it wanted to be called )
The B&B 2016 GD Modification Contest winner

proxy.php

$IMG_1726.jpg

Paladin Silk Road soap.. Vetiver, Lavender, Anise... Scent is refined not overpowering. Harder than a croap but softer than a triple milled.. USPS package was so heavy I thought there might be a spare brush or two in there, but alas, just 5 oz of serious shaving soap in a well designed, heavy glass container meant to last. Customer service unreal .. Thanks Ken [MENTION=49139]ChiefBroom[/MENTION] and B&B!! Nice razor there [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] (I knew I forgot to bid on something..)

View attachment 698388

Paladin Silk Road soap.. Vetiver, Lavender, Anise... Scent is refined not overpowering. Harder than a croap but softer than a triple milled.. USPS package was so heavy I thought there might be a spare brush or two in there, but alas, just 5 oz of serious shaving soap in a well designed, heavy glass container meant to last. Customer service unreal .. Thanks Ken @ChiefBroom and B&B!! Nice razor there @skypsyd (I knew I forgot to bid on something..)

Sounds like a great soap.

Congratulations [MENTION=29847]ackvil[/MENTION] aka Jim!

That was my favorite out of all the brushes that Paladin had in the auction. Unfortunately for me and fortunate for you my pockets were not deep enough this year! One of these days the stars will align and I'll be able to snag a Paladin brush. :wink2:

Congratulations @ackvil aka Jim!

That was my favorite out of all the brushes that Paladin had in the auction. Unfortunately for me and fortunate for you my pockets were not deep enough this year! One of these days the stars will align and I'll be able to snag a Paladin brush. :wink2:

Ken, indicated that production will soon start on these brushes.

Nice package to open today courtesy of Ken over at Paladin......
test lathered really well, looking forward to its first use tonight.
$image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom