What's new

Suds and Sparkles Peppermint!

Is Peppermint Cream the one that is spoken so highly of? I don't see a plain Peppermint in the list of 200.

I was wondering the same since it was the only peppermint I saw. It literally smells like a candy cane / peppermint candy, and for the price I'm not complaining.

I was wondering the same since it was the only peppermint I saw. It literally smells like a candy cane / peppermint candy, and for the price I'm not complaining.

The one I have is Peppermint essential oil. Maybe she calls it something different now, but either way you can ask and she'll have it.

Because of this soap I just bought some Peppermint essential oil and am going to try mixing a few drops with MWF and maybe Barbasol to see what happens.

The EO scents are not listed on Ebay, if that's where you're looking. She only sells the EO scents through her own website, you'll find the EO scents at the bottom of the fragrance list (Organic Peppermint is still there).

I have three soaps, goats milk formula. The lather is fine, I think the fragrance or color caused a severe burn (no redness, just pain), but the shave was still fine.

Goat's Milk or Glycerin? I noticed the Goat's Milk formula has olive oil as a main ingredient.

I've used the Goats Milk soap and it lathers well, good slickness and moisturizing. If you try it and don't like it I'll trade you a new Palmolive stick for it.

Top Bottom