What's new

success with marvys shave soap!

I FIGURED OUT THE SECRET! COLDEST TAP WATER YOU GOT!

I HAVE VERY MINIMAL BURNING NOW AND WHAT I DO HAVE IS IN THE AREAS THAT WERE ALREADY IRRITATED THE LATHER LASTS A LONG TIME AND IT TAKES A LOT LESS USING COLD WATER TO MAKE IT WORK.

its super slick. and provides a good cushion. im gonna have to buy more of this soap tho im gonna wait till all the irritation subsides before i use it again also a softer bristlke brush that doesnt exfoliate the skin as much may be good to use too!

i can recommend this soap now!

Never thought about trying cold water for lathering a soap I am having trouble with. Thanks for sharing. Glad you got it figured out. I've never tried Marvy soap, but I do use the Marvy mug for my Ogallala soap.

Never thought about trying cold water for lathering a soap I am having trouble with. Thanks for sharing. Glad you got it figured out. I've never tried Marvy soap, but I do use the Marvy mug for my Ogallala soap.
the burning as of that shave was near minimal and even then i think it was cause i vigorously face lathered. gonna try again today with a bowl and see how it goes. its got great slickness and decent cushion almost perfect for a straight razor. idk what it was abut hot water. maybe it seperated into individual ingredients and thats why it burned but it was almost non existant yesterday

it does not work with natural brushes or i over did it

Top Bottom