What's new

Styletto: new Titanium-Steel razors from The Goodfella's Smile

Just for fun I got in que. Wait time is 15 hours are they nuts. And they go to lunch from 2-4 pm.

They are probably spending half of the time wondering what to eat for lunch. Pizza, spaghetti, pasta or something else. It's a tough choice, mama mia!

Iridian

Cool and slimy
StylettoNero.jpg

... just arrived, shave report in ~9/10 hours

I liked it right away and still like it. Easygoing and some more efficient than my GC .84 SB, but when I truly want the maximum, I still rather go for more aggressive razors.

Suggestions? I have a few in mind, gc. 84 Jaws, Lupo 95 hd and this Styletto black. If I want Tatara Nodachi OC efficiency at minimum. Absolutely no less is enough. And definitely has to be chatter free tool.

Ordered R41GS and a RR Super Knurl handle, just in case I do not like the original Muhle handle. Tired of non efficient enough razors.

Iridian

Cool and slimy
Suggestions? I have a few in mind, gc. 84 Jaws, Lupo 95 hd and this Styletto black. If I want Tatara Nodachi OC efficiency at minimum. Absolutely no less is enough. And definitely has to be chatter free tool.
The .84 OC should work, the JAWS is similar, but I find the wide teeth to rather increase the risk of injury than giving a closer shave. I plan to buy a Nodachi OC but didn't get one so far. The Timeless Slim OC is very efficient and tightly clamped. The Wunderbar is even hyper clamped, but right now you could only buy it from a store or second hand, they don't have them in stock and rather produce their upcoming slant before they consider making new ones. The blade of the Styletto is exposed more than for the GC, so it might not be as clamped and chatter free as you would like it.

The Blutt Rasur BL1 from Switzerland got repeatedly recommended to me, but as it is only available in a satin finish and quite expensive, I didn't get one yet. You should read up about it, might be right up your alley.

The Blackland Blackbird OC is also extremely efficient, while it could chatter... it does not if you ride the cap much, as it wants one to do. The Blackbird OC is extremely close shaving.

Top Bottom