What are your nicknames/aliases?
Stu

Where do you live?
Louisville, KY

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Accountant/CPA

What is your favorite shave setup?
Since I am new to this, I only have one razor, one soap, and two aftershaves. I'll get back to this once I've had time to aquire more goodies.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
In the realworld I am a musician. I play guitar, drums, and a little piano. I currently play in two local bands for fun. I also enjoy snowboarding every winter, our dogs, and my beautiful fiance.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I am a typical accountant in that I am VERY obsessive-compulsive, when I get into something I go headfirst.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

I am a typical accountant in that I am VERY obsessive-compulsive, when I get into something I go headfirst.

WELCOME Aboard- you really are in the right place- first thing to do- make space:biggrin:

WELCOME Aboard- you really are in the right place- first thing to do- make space:biggrin:

Yeah, I have a second bathroom framed out in the basement that I wasn't planning on finishing untill after my wedding (September). I may have to change plans and create my own "den of manlyness" - trimmed in leather and smelling of aqua velva of course!!!

Top Bottom