What's new

Stupid POST OFFICE

Ok, so I've been waiting for my DB 1.5 Scuttle to come in. Well, it finally came in the mail today, I open it up only to find out the IDIOTS at the post office did NOT respect the fragile label on the box and theres a giant crack where the spout for the outer bowl is as well as a crack along the inside of the bowl. God this sucks.

Ok, so I've been waiting for my DB 1.5 Scuttle to come in. Well, it finally came in the mail today, I open it up only to find out the IDIOTS at the post office did NOT respect the fragile label on the box and theres a giant crack where the spout for the outer bowl is as well as a crack along the inside of the bowl. God this sucks.

Insurance on the shipment?

Insurance on the shipment?

I dont know if she did or not. I bought it straight from Julie. I did test it and because of the cracks, water leaks everywhere, so at worst I have to keep it in my sink but I will say this, I entered shaving heaven today. I've never had a shave as luxurious as I did today. The hot lather felt absolutely amazing. Hopefully, I can get it replaced.

Bubble Pack!!!! Lots more Bubble Pack!!!!

Post Office....UPS......Fedex....Doesn't matter. It's up to the shipper to protect the merchandise because the words "Fragile" or "Medicine" or "Avoid Heat" mean nothing. My mailman will crush a box stuffing it into my lil'ol mailbox if it means he doesn't actually have to walk up to my door!!!!!

I have insulin mailed to me from my pharmacy and my mailman will stuff the package in my Metal Mailbox in the heat of summer. In other words, I have to have my wife wait at the mailbox to prevent my Medicine clearly marked "Avoid Heat" "Keep Cool" from cooking!!!!

Oh mailmen.....I can vent about this crap!!!!!

Last edited:
A "Fragile" sticker has no legal weight, the shipper needs to pack their product expecting it to get knocked around. If it's cracked, send it back for replacement, that's her problem not yours.

Here are some pictures of the damage:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Whenever I post anything that I have sold on Ebay, I always go overboard with the packaging because I simply do not trust mail handlers to take proper care of the items. The vast majority of staff are fine but it only takes one idiot or one accident to cause irreparable damage that I could have prevented myself.

It seems if you get stuff by mail enough this happens wither it is UPS, FEDX or USPO! Contact Julie and send it back.

The postal system makes me sick. I always cough up the extra 15 bucks for better shipping. Less time in the hands of the morons.

It seems if you get stuff by mail enough this happens wither it is UPS, FEDX or USPO! Contact Julie and send it back.

+1 I've heard of this happening with other shipments from Julie, and she is usually very good about sending a replacement.

u mad?

Top Bottom