What's new

Stuff I don't reach for anymore PIF

I'm in, but I don't have an Arko stick to send you. I could order one and have it shipped to you, though. Very nice offer.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Great PIF. I'm in!

I'm sure I can find a couple things to swap you should I win :).

Wow!! Fantastic PIF. I am in please. Another Canadian here, but have lots of Arko I can send your way if you still want it.

Lots of stuff here I have not been lucky enough to try yet, and will probably PIF some to a friend to get him started shaving right.

David

View attachment 858652 Well I have been wanting to get rid of some of this stuff for awhile and free up some room, my wife will approve! For a week I've been trying to trade some of it unsuccessfully, sooooo I figure I'll give it away. Most of its used although it's all above 80% with a few things still being unused. Hopefully one of you will get some use out of it as I simply don't find myself reaching for any of it anymore. I won't list it all as I think you can see most of it in the picture, however the Prarasso green does have Doberman teeth marks on the container, as he got to my package after UPS dropped it before I could (the soap was unharmed) so you can throw it away if you want or use it. I'll probably throw some loose blades in there as well as I have some sitting around.

If the winner has a stick of Arko sitting around and wants to send it to me to cover shipping I'd be OK with that, and if not I'm more than OK with that too.

This forum has been great and I'd like to pay it back in some small way.

Now for the rules. There are none. Just say I'm in! I'll close it Saturday night/early Sunday morning when I get bored at work A random number generator will be used to select the winner. Good luck gents.
I'm in as a newbie female DE shaver, new to me products are always welcomed :) I'll paypal you for shipping + more to cover a few Arco Sticks

I used a random number generator and it looks like @emwolf is the lucky one. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get it boxed up and shipped out to you Monday or Tuesday.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
@emwolf

i-heard-that-youre-a-winner.jpg

Congrats!

Top Bottom