What's new

Stubble Buster soaps are now available @ $8.99

There are now 12 stubble buster soap/aftershave combos available for $17.48 per combo at www.stubblebuster.com, and one additional aftershave that I don't have a matching soap for yet.

Current scents and the scents that would pair well with them are as follows:
Resolute: Dior Fahrenheit
Burnish: Azzaro Chrome
Moxie: Claiborne Curve
Game: VS Very Sexy
Coastal: L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme
Evocative: Joop
Impertinent: D&G - Doce Gabbana
Absolutely: Boss No. 1
Grunge: Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
Stygian: Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme
Daybreak: CK Obsessed

and the lonely aftershave without a mate:
Vigor: Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme

I've looked into carrying the matching colognes at Groomatorium, but I just can't even come close to competing with Notino or Fragrance Net

I recently received the Burnish combo, and it's absolutely fantastic. The scent and performance are both excellent, and the prices make them even more attractive. I'm not a fan of menthol, but the menthol in the AS is very light and not overpowering.

I also ordered the AS sampler hoping that it would help me choose the next combo to purchase, but all of them smell great and it hasn't helped to narrow the selection by much. From my experience, they're very close (but not exact) to the designer scents from which they are inspired.

I was disappointed when B&M announced they would be ending their Latha line, but Stubble Buster has entered the "budget" soap market with a top performer.

Top Bottom