What's new

Stubble Buster - placed my first order.

I read some good reviews online about the quality of stubble buster soaps/after shave as well as their company/production. I thought ‘hey, that’s a business I’d like to support’ and can partly feed into my addiction.

From what I read, their soaps have mild scent and not as strong. However, the after shaves have strong scents.

I placed an order of the Game scent soap and aftershave as well as a Grunge shave soap. I figured it’s a good bargain and free shipping with orders of $20 or more.

After placing my order, within less than an hour I received an email that my order is being shipped. I haven’t used the product yet but customer service seems to be on point.

Any experience with the soap or aftershave?

I read some good reviews online about the quality of stubble buster soaps/after shave as well as their company/production. I thought ‘hey, that’s a business I’d like to support’ and can partly feed into my addiction.

From what I read, their soaps have mild scent and not as strong. However, the after shaves have strong scents.

I placed an order of the Game scent soap and aftershave as well as a Grunge shave soap. I figured it’s a good bargain and free shipping with orders of $20 or more.

After placing my order, within less than an hour I received an email that my order is being shipped. I haven’t used the product yet but customer service seems to be on point.

Any experience with the soap or aftershave?
No experience yet with Stubble Buster, but I'm hoping to soon. Trying to work down my software so that I can justify a buy!! However, I do have experience with the Groomatorium...very positive experiences...always got good service...and IIRC, that's one of their brand!!

Received my order in the mail today, Monday. Keep in mind I placed my order on Saturday, so this is great customer service. I’m looking forward to trying it tomorrow for my morning shave.

This is just my initial unpacking observation.
Grunge shaving soap: the scent is mild, which is as advertised. These soaps are supposed to be mild scented and nothing strong. It’s definitely a crisp/clean cologne scent. I don’t have a strong sense of smell but I don’t pick up the spearmint, maybe a little bit of mild vanilla. Here is the description from their website
“notes of spearmint, lavender and bergamot; mid notes of caraway, cinnamon, cumin, and orange blossom; and base notes of vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and cedarwood”

Game shave soap & aftershave: the aftershave splash and a strong scent. Not bad at all, as a matter of fact I like it. It definitely smells like a cologne. The description for game is as follows:

“notes of tangerine, lime, bergamot and caraway; middle notes of sage, cinnamon, Chinese coriander, and bamboo; and base notes of sequoia bark, orange blossom, vetiver, and musk.”

I can pick up on the tangerine lime combination.

The Game shave soap is a milder version of the aftershave splash.

Top Bottom