What's new

Stropping Yourself to Sleep

OK - This is really silly. I'm a straight shaving newbie, and for me the biggest part of learning how to straight shave is stropping properly. Stropping seems to account for 90% of my thoughts in this learning process. It's something mysterious, and isn't exactly all that intuitive.

Anywho, I'm one of those people that once they lie their heads down to sleep their mind starts running. I usually start to think about whatever has been on my mind recently, and stropping has been on my mind these past two weeks. So lately as I'm try to drift off into sleep I start to think about my stropping technique. This goes into this image of stropping. Back and forth, back and forth. With that nice stropping sound. Before I now it, I'm asleep.

So, for you gentleman, I have invented a new way of getting you to fall asleep. Unlike counting sheep, it actually works. Just image yourself stropping, and that sweet rhythm will put you to rest.

P.S. I enjoy stropping.:001_smile

Dude, when you lie down and you are trying to get to sleep, do you look around and notice that the room is all white...and everything is padded?? ;)

Dude, when you lie down and you are trying to get to sleep, do you look around and notice that the room is all white...and everything is padded?? ;)

kinda sucks...but hey at least when you start bouncing off the walls it doesn't hurt as much.

The title is kinda suggestive. Hey, I was half asleep when I wrote this! :lol: I need to either limit myself from B&B when I'm so tired, or stop thinking about stropping.:lol:

Top Bottom