What's new

FSOT Strop Shoppe soap, RR Wunderbar, General SE black aluminum

Hi,

I have a few items. Paypal only if you chose F&F price is already shown if you want to S&G please add 3$. ONLY CONUS.
str1.jpg
sstr3.jpg
str2.jpg
IMG_6984.jpg
IMG_6985.jpg
IMG_6990.jpg

1. Special Edition Strop Shoppe Mens's Fine Grooming
Barbershoppe with Tallow
One of the first pioneers in making shave soaps. No longer produced. I think Stirling is making Barber soap from Strop Shoppe (they gave/sold recipe). Now you can compare how close it is. :)
Never used and was stored in cool temp and dark place. When you open lid it smell like million $$$.
Since is not longer made I would like to trade for unused Shave Stick Sir Irish Moos. Strop Shoppe no longer produced and Sir Irish Moos. I never tried and would like to try. Please send me picture. Each party pays for shipping to the other.

2. Razorock Wunderbar with Titanium handle. Used a couple of times but is not for me. 110$ shipped will add a DE razor blades for you to test (over 70 blades to test). Perfect condition.

3. Colonial General SE black aluminum razor. Used but perfect condition ( I am taking good care - check pictures). Since I have RR Hawk 3 I don't need another SE razor. Price is 45$

Both razor are cleaned and ready to use. It did not want to add more pics... will try to add below.

Make this Friday spectacular...
Why?
Because you deserve!!! :)

Baskas

Other pictures of General SE

Attachments

• IMG_6986.jpg
    IMG_6986.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6987.jpg
    IMG_6987.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 38