What's new

Strongest tobacco scent

Hi Ive got or had these AS:
Clubman SR (dont find it truly tobacco smell)
Tabac (too floral)
Stirling Gentleman (too soft in smell not like a smelly cigar)

I want a stronger, edgier tobacco/cigar smell. Ive read some comments about a Maggards tobacco scent. Would that be more to my liking, do you think, or can you recommend something else. Id be interested in an edc too (but probably not a very expensive one).

I just ordered some samples from these guys: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements, where I got some samples of which one was called Briar and another called Cavendish. No idea what they are like but they sounded good enough to try. Check them out as samples are only $.99 so it's a good deal.

Mike

Barrister and Mann- Roam. All tobacco and flint.

Of course is was discontinued 3 years ago. I’m a big help!

I haven't tried them all, but you ought to try Wet Shaving Products Tobacco. Excellent tobacco and bay rum. Perhaps you can find a sample online.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Hi Ive got or had these AS:
Clubman SR (dont find it truly tobacco smell)
Tabac (too floral)
Stirling Gentleman (too soft in smell not like a smelly cigar)

I want a stronger, edgier tobacco/cigar smell. Ive read some comments about a Maggards tobacco scent. Would that be more to my liking, do you think, or can you recommend something else. Id be interested in an edc too (but probably not a very expensive one).

Bootlegger's Perfecto

Bootlegger's Maduro

I googled Bootleggers Perefecto. Its a homebrew AS mix by a forum member and one of the ingredient AS, the tobacco scent AS, is unobtainable. The cites to a discontinued Barrister fragrance and untried samples are also not useful.

I would suggest two great soaps:

WSP - Tobacco (Either Vegan or Fromula T) - yes they offer samples.
Wholly Kaw - Merchant of Tobacco - they also offer samples.

I would suggest two great soaps:

WSP - Tobacco (Either Vegan or Fromula T) - yes they offer samples.
Wholly Kaw - Merchant of Tobacco - they also offer samples.

Sorry, not looking for soaps, only AS or edc. My thinking is non to get inundated with soaps, not to look for different fragrances with soaps, only with AS and or edc, so as not to multipy my addiction.

I just got in my samples from Phoenix Artisan Accourtrements and although I don't smoke and don't know what these tobacco aftershaves are supposed to smell like, the Briar and Cavendish samples were delicious. :001_smile They smelled almost good enough to eat.

Mike

Sorry, not looking for soaps, only AS or edc. My thinking is non to get inundated with soaps, not to look for different fragrances with soaps, only with AS and or edc, so as not to multipy my addiction.

My bad, meant AS.
Check them out, I like WSP aftershave a little more than WK.
WSP has two versions of AS, regular and one with menthol.

Top Bottom