What's new

Stroll down Jermyn St.

Did you got to the Dunhill Cigar Shop on the corner? It is awesome. Love the Lobb Store there as well. Jermyn Street was more retail friendly than Saville Row.

Sure did, always stop at Dunhill! I agree on the retail aspect as well. I get suits from Poole on Savile Row, but much prefer to walk around Jermyn to see what's on offer.

Glad every one digs the photos, they keep me excited all year till I get to go back!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
here is a conversation i just had with my father:
me "hey dad come check out these photos!"
dad *strolls in the room*
me "shaving shops in London. ever hear of them?"
dad *chuckles* "nope. i get all my shaving stuff from Walmart"
me *shakes his head* "get out of my room."

I've been to London several times, but before the shaving AD's set in. I'd love to make the trip again. Thanks for the pics.

I lived there for two years before heading Stateside. So glad I didn't know about DE shaving back then.

I miss sunny London - my dirty old town.

A few from this trip I left out last time.

Hilditch & Key

$LondonMar2014%u00252520042.JPG
Foster & Sons Bootmaker

$LondonMar2014%u00252520043.JPG

And over on Mount St, Rubinacci and Hayward.

$LondonMar2014%u00252520005.JPG

Attachments

• $LondonMar2014%u00252520043.JPG
    $LondonMar2014%u00252520043.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 37
  • $LondonMar2014%u00252520005.JPG
    $LondonMar2014%u00252520005.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 37
It's a shame so few "Shirtmakers" are actually Shirtmakers and are made in the UK. With just Turnbull & Asser, Emma Willis and possibly Hilditch amd Key. Grosvenor and Ede and Ravenscroft out of Jermyn Street unless thay have moved production abroad too...

It's a shame so few "Shirtmakers" are actually Shirtmakers and are made in the UK. With just Turnbull & Asser, Emma Willis and possibly Hilditch amd Key. Grosvenor and Ede and Ravenscroft out of Jermyn Street unless thay have moved production abroad too...

Harvie & Hudson are, and offer actual bespoke service. So do Budd, Sean O'Flynn, and Dege & Skinner.

Harvie & Hudson are, and offer actual bespoke service. So do Budd, Sean O'Flynn, and Dege & Skinner.

Sorry, I was referring to RTW. Sean O'Flynn/Rayner & Sturges/Russell & Hodge/Stephen Lachter/Frank Foster etc. are bespoke and in a difference price category.
Cleeve now owned by Drake also produce RTW made in England.

Last edited:
Sorry, I was referring to RTW. Sean O'Flynn/Rayner & Sturges/Russell & Hodge/Stephen Lachter/Frank Foster etc. are bespoke and in a difference price category.
Cleeve now owned by Drake also or did produce RTW made in England.

H&H RTW is made in the same workshop as O'Flynn, H&K, New & Lingwood etc...

R&S was bought out by Drakes a couple months ago, who themselves aren't British anymore, but owned by the Chinese I think. Same company as the Armoury.

Top Bottom