What's new

Strangest Soap/Cream Scents

I don’t know what so many guys have against Stirling’s Electric Sheep. I think it’s very nice. But that’s me.

Rick

I like it. Not a big fan of citronella per se but Electric Sheep works. The mutton tallow base performs great as well.

The weirdest smelling shave soap I’ve ever used was B&M Night Music. The scent on that one was too funky for me and I eventually PIFed it. It did build a good amount of lather; however the soap had a very deep chocolate color to it. So it would be very messy lathering as the lather was a moderate tan color; that along with the scent just turned me off of that soap.

Stirling Nag Champa
Tabak I just don't get it
Haslinger Coconut remidet me of a ...Toy
P&B Whitechapel and Spitfire
Any Leather scent

I Coloniali- not bad by any means, i really like it but it is unusual. Spicy strangness

Southern Witchcrafts- most of their scents are strange but awesome. Alchemist comes to mind. I like that they think outside the box, plus the performance is excellent.

Ballenclaugh Hot Barrel Rose- Gunpowder & Rose scent that come together to make a polorizing weirdness. Vanderpool also qualifies.

Razorock Mudder Focker- this one is hard to describe, earthy maple syrup perhaps...

Pannacreama Vetiver- original line of PC soaps. Scent is like a old library mixed with a little old machine oil. Awesome scent.

APR Mycroft- just a complex mess IMO and very hard to understand. Have a unused tub as i dont know what to think.

Palmolive Stick- not bad but a strange soapy barbershop industrial scent similar to Godrej Shaving Round which is another oddity.

Tiki KIlted Tiki- Scotch whiskey oakmoss come together to make something unusual.

MT Strong & Scottish- earthy peaty scent that is unique to say the least.

Dapper Dragon Kringle- this smells nothing like the Danish pastry. Smells like artificial leather mixed with plastic.

OZ Shaving Tick-Tok- mix of Chocolate & Coffee but is smells strange IMO.

Grooming Dept Wonderland- this smells like a barnyard but in a good way (similar to Country Club For Men Barnstormer) and although i like it could see why others may not. A few other GD scents apply as well, Flight comes to mind.

P&B Star Noir- almost forgot this one. Very weird scent as some of the Phoenix & Beau scents can be.

I'm sure there are more unusual scents but these are the ones i could think of off hand. We all interpret scents differently plus there are some strange scent profiles out there to make YMMV. I personally find the unusual scents interesting as they are less common and show the creativity of the artisan.

Top Bottom