What's new

Strange Question, B&B in Green Bay Area

Hi all, anyone know any good B&B’s in the Green Bay area? We’ve got tickets to Bears Packers in December and the usuals hotel/Airbnb’s are proving very expensive. I’m sure B&B’s will also be expensive but maybe someone here knows of a hidden gem?

Cheers all!

Good luck in your search. The last time I was in the Green Bay area I found the B&Bs were more expensive than the hotels and motels. I would expand my search to any hotels, motels, etc. within 30 miles of the stadium. For example, the town of Kewaunee is east of Green Bay and it would take about 30 minutes to get to Green Bay. There are a few hotels and B&Bs there.

We’ve just found somewhere 4 miles from Lambeau on Airbnb, it’s a bit of a compromise but after my post game drinks I’ll be fine! Any bears fans going to Rams or Green Bay away this season?? It’s our season!! Im UK based so also going to the Raiders game in London.

We’re syaying in Milwaukee for 2 nights before the game and there’s an Art of Shaving shop west of the city, worth a trip??

We’re syaying in Milwaukee for 2 nights before the game and there’s an Art of Shaving shop west of the city, worth a trip??

I would say no, but that’s just me. My experience with this store is that they are not very knowledgeable and not all that friendly either, but to be fair I haven’t been in there in a couple of years. It’s a smaller store, and even the bigger one in Chicago I walked thru wasn’t very impressive.

I may have time to go to downtown Chicago before I go to the airport and therefore I can go to Merz Apothecary which is amazing.

I would say no, but that’s just me. My experience with this store is that they are not very knowledgeable and not all that friendly either, but to be fair I haven’t been in there in a couple of years. It’s a smaller store, and even the bigger one in Chicago I walked thru wasn’t very impressive.

Whereabouts I’m WI are you? Are you into football?

I live about 20 miles north of Milwaukee. Yes, Packers fan and partial season ticket holder (my wife and her brother inherited FIL’s tix), get to a few games a year.

Great stuff! I’m very much looking forward to visiting Lambeau Field, historic stadium. I genuinely hope we both have a good season. I want to have a tour of the stadium, I think I can book in August for December visit. I’m sure you’ll face stiff opposition getting the ticket for the bears game. I will be watching the season opener in my friends pub in Wales, he’s also a Bears fan just by coincidence. I miss footy during the off season. Interesting to see how Clinton-Dix gets on in a Bears jersey.

I agree with this (I live 40 minutes of downtown Milwaukee). Staff not knowledgeable, no barbershop on site. The one in Orlando when we vacationed at Disney a few years ago has this one beat by a mile.

Cheers guys, we don’t get AOS stuff here in the uk so was intrigued as I see their products frequently discussed here

Cheers guys, we don’t get AOS stuff here in the uk so was intrigued as I see their products frequently discussed here

I’m not saying that AOS products aren’t good, only that in my experience the Milwaukee location leaves a lot to be desired. That being said, there are better products available IMHO.

and I just dropped in to say GO PACK GO!!!! As for B&Bs, you arent going to find much if you want ones that are cheap. Green Bay goes from being a ghost town during the offseason to being insane during Packers home games, so they have to make their money when they can.
You'll have a great time in Green Bay though, even if youre a Bears fan. People will give you a hard time (as they should) but Green Bay is one of those places you just have to visit if you love football and the history of the game.

I’m seriously looking forward to it even though it’s months away! I love the banter of the rivalry! Not long until pre season now.

Top Bottom