What's new

FS Straights Needing a Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
My year and a half journey into straight razors has included trying a number of razors that, though very nice, are just not my cup of tea. I find that the 5 I am posting here are just not getting the love they deserve from me, so I'm looking to find a good home where they will be better appreciated and see more use.

Some came to me shave ready while others have my own edge (Norton 1K, 4k, 8k, Naniwa 12k, 0.50µ, 0.25µ, and 0.10µ diamond pasted balsa). As I have said, I have personally shaved with each of these razors and consider them shave ready. Of course, based on personal preference, YMMV.

All razors have been in a dry location and coated in mineral oil for storage for the last several weeks/months.

Imperial Waterville Torrey.jpg

Left to right:
  1. Germania Imperial "Extra Hollow Ground", 5/8", square point, Full Hollow, and unknown box: $50.00
  2. Waterville "Unlimited", 5/8", round point, 1/4 Hollow, and original box: $65.00
  3. Torrey "323", 5/8", round point, 1/2 Hollow (I think), and original box: $40.00

Dbl Duck Crown&Sword.jpg

Left to right:
  1. Bresduck Dbl Duck "Special #1", 5/8", square point, Full Hollow, and Crane box: $55.00
  2. ERN Crown & Sword "1166", 6/8", round point, Full Hollow, with no box: $40.00
Please note that this razor has a chip out of the show-side scales near the wedge and a piece broken off of the back-side at the pivot. Neither prevent functional use of the razor.
Additional pictures are available on request and will be posted to this thread.
Feel free to ask any questions, again all replies will be posted here.

All prices include CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Mail. International will have the CONUS shipping deducted and then be charged actual shipping per your destination. All razors will again be coated with mineral oil prior to shipping.

Thanks for looking...

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
These are some beautiful razors and some of the best prices I've seen....you're tempting even a non-straight user. GLWTS!

ERN Crown and Sword is sold pending funds.

Remaining razors:
  1. Germania Imperial "Extra Hollow Ground", 5/8", square point, Full Hollow, and unknown box
  2. Waterville "Unlimited", 5/8", round point, 1/4 Hollow, and original box
  3. Torrey "323", 5/8", round point, 1/2 Hollow (I think), and original box

Last call. Any remaining on Sunday will be headed to eBay...

Remaining razors:
  1. Germania Imperial "Extra Hollow Ground", 5/8", square point, Full Hollow, and unknown box
  2. Waterville "Unlimited", 5/8", round point, 1/4 Hollow, and original box
  3. Torrey "323", 5/8", round point, 1/2 Hollow (I think), and original box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom