What's new

Straights - Boker, Wostenholm, W&B, Cade balm, Nivea balm

This is CONUS only please, paypal please.

Manufactured by Wade & Butcher, Sheffield. This has some nice heft to it at 6/8, a nice thick spine. Some toe wear, shave ready. Very cool inscription on what must be the original horn scales. "The Hollow Ground Razor" with an arrow through the length of the inscription and an eagle with badge and stars on it - slick. $55.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Joseph Elliot wedge - 6/8 to be restored. Not shave ready. Some rust as seen and the scales need to be replaced. $27.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

C. Stewart & Co, Patented, No. 9 Charing Cross, 11/16 and shave ready. Original horn scales to my eye. Thickest spine I have ever seen gives it some heft during the shave. Original patina. $62.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

George Wostenholm & Sons, Celebrated IXL Razor, Washington Works, Sheffield. 13/16 at the heel, 7/8 at the toe. A beefy hunk of Sheffield steel and shave ready. Bought recently from a member here, too similar to another of mine. Yours for just $62.00.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Boker "Pearl" inscribed on blade with mother of pearl tang. 6/8 wide. This is a realist so is discounted, yours for $31.00. Not shave ready and tiny rust on blade as seen in pics, should clean up fine. Loose in the pivot. Ought to be an easy restore.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Shave balm is not for me so these are both for you. Both used three times each and are essentially new and full. $16.00 takes both of them.

proxy.php

Top Bottom