What's new

Straight Shaver Interview - TstebinsB

Thanks for the great information! I feel better about looking around for a straight razor that works better for my face than the one I'm currently using.

Telly, I didn't put 2 and 2 together until I saw the pictures of the razors in the OP, but I think I bought my first straight from you through eBay.

I have read a bunch of your posts on the forum and never realized it.

Telly is a great guy indeed :thumbup1: only if he was as attractive as his avatars! :laugh:

For the longest time i thought Telly was his avatars (a female). The only other person i knew that had the Telly name was Telly Savalas but still wasn't sure. I'm just glad i never referred to him as a her. :laugh:

For the longest time i thought Telly was his avatars (a female). The only other person i knew that had the Telly name was Telly Savalas but still wasn't sure. I'm just glad i never referred to him as a her. :laugh:

When I joined B&B I thought Telly was a Queen Latifah look alike who was into soap. :laugh:
Then I picked up some straight razor gear from him and learned a lot from him over time. :thumbup1:

Great interview. What the hell is that Damascus Japanese Razor? It's insane looking.

yeah, love it!

It looks like a Machida Tadashi razor to me. I think I might know where he got it from and for how much, too!

I didn't notice these posts. I was the first person to buy a Tadashi Machida razor - purchased directly from Japan - in many years. I posted about it here in April 2009. Takeshi - the owner of aframestokyo.com - carried the razor on my recommendation. In fact, a lot of the razors he carries are in his store because of my recommendations to him.

Top Bottom