What's new

Straight Shaver Interview - Luc

I'm almost half way. This morning the girl with the Dragon Tattoo had her laptop crushed by a Saab and the driver drove off...

I envy you, I loved those books and at that point it starts getting really exciting! Enjoy it!

gahh, not only do I have to read his posts - I now have to read posts about him. Ive had it up to here with this guy!!!

ps - great read!

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
gahh, not only do I have to read his posts - I now have to read posts about him. Ive had it up to here with this guy!!!

ps - great read!

Wait till we are stuck at the Belgian Ale Café...:laugh:

I really enjoyed the interview! Thanks!

I'm almost half way. This morning the girl with the Dragon Tattoo had her laptop crushed by a Saab and the driver drove off...

PS - I think The Girl w/ the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium) series is great. The first one was great...the second one even better. I am getting ready to start the third:thumbup1:

Luc

Staff member
Okay, as requested by a few, I finished the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo this morning. Minus a few "scenes" that were a bit difficult, excellent book. I usually see it coming but the ending was a scenario I did not think of. That's good.

I was a bit disappointed with one of the main character at the end but then, I don't know for sure of what he did or about to do. I just thought that he wasn't going to what the girl thought. (If that makes sense as I don't want to give anything away).

I will start book #2 today.

book 1 was alright, but book 2 annoyed me.

i get the girl is alternative, i dont need the author to remind me just how alternative she is three times a page. One of the few books ive put down half read.

Luc

Staff member
book 1 was alright, but book 2 annoyed me.

i get the girl is alternative, i dont need the author to remind me just how alternative she is three times a page. One of the few books ive put down half read.

Interesting, I'll see how it goes...

The only book I've put down half read was The Idiot by Dostoevsky... I picked it up 7 years later and finished it... I thought it was too long...

i think the only other was some clive cussler drivel. he had found some submarine in the desert and was shooting nazis or something.

and i was in an airport, plane delayed - i still chose to throw that junk away

Top Bottom