What's new

straight razors section gaining steam

The other day I noticed the number of people viewing the straight section was somewhere in the 70's.
In the general shaving section the number of viewers were in the 90's

This is about the highest ratio I have seen.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
The other day I noticed the number of people viewing the straight section was somewhere in the 70's.
In the general shaving section the number of viewers were in the 90's

This is about the highest ratio I have seen.
That could be the peek but off peek you have other time zones. would be nice to see how many viewers per day.

Can you imagine the uproar over there if I had unveiled PicoPaper on that site?

They would have banned me, and ten other random members just out of spite!

Geez, I don't think they banned me....then again I only use the oldest and hardest cotis for ALL my honing.......on my whisker whacking Gold Dollars!!

Geez, I don't think they banned me....then again I only use the oldest and hardest cotis for ALL my honing.......on my whisker whacking Gold Dollars!!

make a thread stating that and you will be banned forthwith..... also toss in you finish on the coti with oil....

Doc, this must be over my head... is it an inside joke?
Nah, look back I striked his text
The best ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ razor forum on the internets is right here.

I do believe this is the best razor forum-period

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
There are some very nice people there as well, but I understand you like to bash them for banning people who threaten their business.
sorry but can you tell me how is using oil on a coti or gold dollar razors are a threat to their business? just can not see it myself.
most SR shavers will buy many razors I don't see how a gold dollar or two could impact on them and oil on coti? If anything it may sell more cotis.

FYI I am not banned there, don't bash anyone there but find their site just lacking something for me (B&B is my site of choice), as always YMMV
could part of what they are lacking is the freedom to debate a new technique or product etc without the risk of being kicked out?

Top Bottom