What's new

Straight Razor Storage for Rotation

I keep mine is a canvas tool roll which I store in my bedroom dresser... I only use a straight a couple of times a week so I select and strop in the bedroom and bring it into the bathroom to avoid moisture build up...currently on the market for a new house wife wants a main floor office i want a shave den .

Rotation razors in small pencil cases stored in a small camera dry cabinet set to 20% humidity with all my other razors and another dry cabinet set at 45% humidity for my strops.

I had this made and the holes are 1 1/2" so I can place the razor in a silicon treated sock and store it. The wall unit also holds brushes and other assorte
IMG_0045.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/3-Drawer-Wood-Pastel-Box/dp/B004887E40/ref=pd_sbs_201_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41GIfbZz6vL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&psc=1&refRID=QWDPA2BH2QW6J4N0RRTY

I found this on Amazon. It is storage for pastels and pencils. Seems like a nice options that could fit in the bottom cabinet in the bathroom. Looks like I could fit straights, DEs, and some small samples.

I really liked this idea. Wasn’t sure it it would fit razors. But found a Black Friday deal.

Yes, it does fit razors. Even with a silicon protective sock.

My only mod was to remove most of the dividers and replace the thin cheap foam with good felt. I may go back and refinish it later.

F44C2384-33C0-4E2C-A28C-A3618EAC8C01.jpeg
E1F1D2C2-1FBE-403E-AD74-B3768CE43797.jpeg

Top Bottom