What's new

Straight Razor Interview - Johnmrson

Sorry, my ISP decided that they weren't hosting any photos anymore and took down all of mine, and everyone elses pics that they hosted. I'll try and sort something out and post some more in the not to distant future.

How the heck did I miss this original post ???

I've met John and he's a true gentlemen.

Those of us who have been here long enough will remember when John first started here on B&B. It seemed that he was buying every DE razor that existed on Ebay :lol:

Everyday would have John posting AT LEAST one razor onto The Score.

Luckily for all the DE'ers out there he's gone onto straights now, with the same passion and obsession as when he started with DE :smile:

Legion

Staff member

Those of us who have been here long enough will remember when John first started here on B&B. It seemed that he was buying every DE razor that existed on Ebay :lol:

Luckily for all the DE'ers out there he's gone onto straights now, with the same passion and obsession as when he started with DE :smile:

I've never found John to be any competition when it comes to buying straights.

He buys the ones I can't afford. :lol:

I've never found John to be any competition when it comes to buying straights.

He buys the ones I can't afford. :lol:

Like this one that arrived today?

proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Sorry, my ISP decided that they weren't hosting any photos anymore and took down all of mine, and everyone elses pics that they hosted. I'll try and sort something out and post some more in the not to distant future.

Let me know if you need a hand, I can edit the older posts to put the pictures back in there.

It didn't change much... :laugh:

Top Bottom