What's new

Straight Razor Interview - Johnmrson

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
John, I think you should consider adding the picture of your J. No Baker. It's an Australian piece that you don't see everyday... Well, really not often outside Oz...

Legion

Staff member
John, I think you should consider adding the picture of your J. No Baker. It's an Australian piece that you don't see everyday... Well, really not often outside Oz...

One of my shorties was a W. Jno Baker, before a Dremel accident.

Last edited:
This razor out of all shown really stood out to me. I just love the looks of it.

proxy.php

Johnmrson,

If it's not too much to ask...

...could I purdypurdypurdypurdyplz see more photos of your seven-day set and your boxed pair of razors? I love things like that and I'm dying to see more...

Johnmrson,

...could I purdypurdypurdypurdyplz see more photos of your seven-day set and your boxed pair of razors? I love things like that and I'm dying to see more...

Not a problem. I'll take more pictures of the collection in the next day or so.

You've got a very impressive collection, John. I think I've seen most of it, but I don't ever recall seeing the boxed pair. So I'm particularly interested in those. I had a chance to buy such a set once, but I passed on it because one of the razors was missing.

Ah yes, a very nice razor.

proxy.php

Here's a few more out of the collection. Sorry about the focus on some of them but these new eco friendly bulbs we have to buy are pretty useless.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Johnmrson,

Seeings as you asked nicely.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Wudja look at that...wooooow.

I love the seven-piece set. If not, I'd settle for one of the matched sets. Very nice.

Legion

Staff member
John, do you know who made your W Jno Baker? Mine says Bengall on the other side of the tang.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
John, do you know who made your W Jno Baker? Mine says Bengall on the other side of the tang.

I'm fairly sure they were made by T.R. Cadman as Mr. Baker was selling them at is shop with Bengalls, the logo is very similar to Bengall...

Top Bottom