What's new

Straight Razor Displays

Do you have a case for your straight razors? Or put them in travel toothbrush holders? Do they sit on a stand? Or are they in a display?
Show us what you're using and let us know where you sourced it. Not shave dens just cut throats!

My rotation bag. The rest of my razors are oiled in their appropriated boxes in a clean cool drawer in my bedroom. I gues my display is my Instagram account and posts here.

8CDF9100-0FA8-41D6-A61B-1082FDC8F6AA.jpeg

Mine live in their silicone pajamas with all of their siblings in wooden cigar boxes. Two boxes hold the ones ready for shaving. The third box is in a different drawer. It holds the razors waiting their turn at the diamond+balsa strop.

Does this answer your question? :)

set01.jpg
shave02.jpg

The case sits open on my bathroom counter, with all the razors on display! :) And very nice it looks, too.

I bought the lot as one set at my local flea-market. $300.00 and in near-perfect condition.

I’m digging it. Nice setup! Where did you get those collapsible bowls? I’m thinking it’s perfect for my travel kit
Thanks!! Those collapsible nubs bowl I got it from Aliexpress at only USD2-3 p/piece shipped. That was after seeing it at Stirling but unable to buy from them due to the highly expensive shipping cost. They are excellent and amazing for fast lathering. Very easy for travel too. See some of my posts @whats your travel setup and @SOTD for the lather quality.

i have some trays that a friend cnc'd for me and i inserted on runners into a simple cabinet. Not really a display as its not the prettiest but more functional. Its also only for me but this set up means that its in an out of the way corner of the bedroom, away from the kids and airs out quite nicely. All except 5-6 are oiled or treated with reno wax at any time
I keep some others in storage boxes (long term storage) in the wardrobe

IMG_5338.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

This is what I use.
built it myself and it hangs in a hallway next to the bathroom where I shave.
the ones hanging up are nos razors that are My favorite collectibles.
on the bottom I keep my users. The brush is a display only as my wife likes the way it looks.

Attachments

• 5B3E72E2-9704-4920-AC1F-7973634875AD.jpeg
    5B3E72E2-9704-4920-AC1F-7973634875AD.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Top Bottom