What's new

STRAIGHT RAZOR CASE FOR STORAGE

You might also try a vintage wash roll.

68262A79-42EF-4E6F-A945-5073D76160EF.jpeg

2C03524E-B781-400F-BC1F-0D425759552B.jpeg

Just for completeness. My box, no. 8 of 22. Tony sure made a fantastic barbers box. I wonder were the other 21 are located? I’m pretty sure I have the only one in Aus.

View attachment 1122942
Nice! A beautiful box for sure. The one I posted was from an auction I missed a little while back.
I contacted Tony about the boxes to see if anymore were made but he said it was a one off and he had no plans whatsoever to bring it back.

Nice! A beautiful box for sure. The one I posted was from an auction I missed a little while back.
I contacted Tony about the boxes to see if anymore were made but he said it was a one off and he had no plans whatsoever to bring it back.
I wonder if Tony would pass on the plans for it so it could be made by someone else.

The wash rolls are ex. WW2 British. The bonus is they can be made from cotton, canvas or leather with a sewing machine or by hand. So you don’t have to go vintage. Just have a little time or a friendly person with a sewing machine.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I wonder if Tony would pass on the plans for it so it could be made by someone else.
The plans would be easy an quick to prepare. I do the designs (for free) for Ferns Finewood's SR razor cases when needed. The main thing the designer needs to know is the size(s) of the razors to fit in the case.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR STRAIGHT RAZOR CASES FOR SINGLE AND MULTIPLE S.R,
IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET WELL MADE ONES PLEASE SHARE. I LIKE TO PUT
THEM AWAY FOR THE NEXT ROTATION. THANKS DAVE

Are you looking for a case which looks nice or a way of protecting your razors from rust?

SR.Case.640.Christmas.Open.jpeg

For rust prevention I use these and also the single razor sleeves. Both work exceedingly well as they were well designed and intended to prevent rust. Both came from Jarrod at the Superior Shave.

Happy shaves,

Jim

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The plans would be easy an quick to prepare. I do the designs (for free) for Ferns Finewood's SR razor cases when needed. The main thing the designer needs to know is the size(s) of the razors to fit in the case.
Very generous of you sir!

I have a few. They work great.
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
That pen storage box looks great especially with the contents. Do you find the razors are held securely in their slots when the lid is closed or might there be some movement when the box is moved?
Can I ask the brand of that box, where purchased and about how much $$$ we’re talking about?
Theirs Issard makes some boxes out of burl elm wood and look great but are $$$$$ IMOP. I should think boxes for pens are more widely available hence costs are less since it’s not as much as a speciality item like straight razor display boxes.

Top Bottom