What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Brian...that is just amazing!
beautiful.jpg

Ulrik made my weekend, he finished my custom 8/8 spike point full hollow blade ahead of schedule. Here are the pictures he sent across.

Fantastic Brian. I have a near wedge in a similar pattern that I've been very happy with. Ulrik does marvelous work. Congratulations.

IMG_4317.PNG
Fantastic Brian. I have a near wedge in a similar pattern that I've been very happy with. Ulrik does marvelous work. Congratulations.

Is this one yours? That picture pushed me into placing the order. I already have a 8/8 spike point full hollow in ivory that I love, figured the super clean damascus would be a real stunner.

Thanks guys. This will be the final razor in my collection and a custom Koraat blade was the right way to finish.
I agree with what everyone else already have stated, but "final razor"? The only way to achieve that is to stop looking or you'll fall occasionally.
Oh yes that's the most beautiful Koraat I've seen so far.

I agree with what everyone else already have stated, but "final razor"? The only way to achieve that is to stop looking or you'll fall occasionally.
Oh yes that's the most beautiful Koraat I've seen so far.

But Arne, I'll have this great support group to keep me on the straight and narrow! lol. I just have to avoid certain B&B threads where gorgeous razors are posted on a daily basis.

Ulrik is like magic. He told me six weeks and then sent me pictures of it finished. another special item is coming with it so it should be here in a few weeks.
...this probably will NOT be my last razor.....

Viserion, LOL

proxy.php

Ulrik is like magic. He told me six weeks and then sent me pictures of it finished. another special item is coming with it so it should be here in a few weeks.

Viserion, LOL

proxy.php
Wow, no kidding, that is just plain wild! There's a lot going on in that razor, but it works well together. You have to share more pictures when it arrives. Congrats Dave!

Viserion, LOL

proxy.php
Wow, gorgeous!!! On my list of must have's....

Viserion, LOL

proxy.php
Wow beautiful razor

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom