What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

Found these two at a local Antique shop thanks in part to the wife. A NOS Morris 133 Red imp 6/8 and a user grade Case 132 Red imp 5/8. I picked them up on the cheap side, failed the restraint though...
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like the dark red scales.

There is hardly anything more painful than kidney stones. If anything will help, this beautiful Tanifuji will. It's a marvelous shaver.

This is on the market but I don't know the brand and never seen a set like this! How do you attach the blades? Is this worth bidding on?

Attachments

• IMG_8270.PNG
    IMG_8270.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8271.PNG
    IMG_8271.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8272.PNG
    IMG_8272.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8273.PNG
    IMG_8273.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
I've seen one like that before but the price was higher than I was willing . I think it's neat to have as a collection item .personally I don't think I'd use it . If the price is right I'd say go for it

That Törnblom is one of the best raors ever made in my opinion.

Yes, I've seen you guys post pictures of them often. It'll be a pleasant restoration project to spend some time on during one of our hot, humid Missouri evenings. I really need to start honing myself soon, my bill from Doc226 is going to be huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged this Fili shavette...different for sure...i have no idea if its legit till its in my hands but feel free to chime in.
$_3.jpg

Top Bottom