What's new

Straight Razor Acquisition Thread

My far better half let me get another razor for my birthday. (As long as I picked it out!)

It just arrived from Japan. A new, old stock Toyo, still has the sealed-cellophaned certificate, and the original box. Never honed! The scales are pristine.

I'm doing the dishes tonight! ...and tomorrow night too!

View attachment 792986
View attachment 792985
Sweet!!! Thats a nice one....id be doinh laundry for weeks....hey wait a minute i already do laundry:a13:

IMG_5815.JPG

#6 and maybe final addition to the Ralf Aust collection. Have to start on putting a few more Brian Brown specimens in the case(s).

Been wanting to try some new/modern Straight Razors. I have a bunch of Vintage and thought I would branch out.. I got a Ralph Aust on Friday, shaves Awesome!!
These two arrived today. Guess I'll have to shave 1/2 my face with each one tomorrow...
IMG_20170605_140520.jpg
IMG_20170605_140557.jpg

Greetings, latest is the Louper, Flamma Select, 224, in excellent condition, was wondering how rare these are, cannot find any images on the net.louper small.jpg

Attachments

• _DSC0088.JPG
    _DSC0088.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Got these at a local fleatique. Black is a Kremo that has "ground in Hamburg" on the backside of the Tang. The other is a King Razor MFG 45. Both had nothing but some grime on them.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This Joseph Elliot was delivered yesterday. It is in better condition than I expected. The original black horn scales are gorgeous. They look almost plastic. In the right light you can see the slight texture of the natural material.

IMG_1330.JPG

Top Bottom