What are your nicknames/aliases?
Sixpack
Where do you live?
Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Self-employed (Retailer)
What is your favorite shave setup?
Thiers-Issard 5/8 half-hollow "Special Coiffeur" 1937 re-make with Castle Forbes lime essential oil shaving cream and Kent silvertip badger brush. Castle Forbes 1445 aftershave balm to finish after a light splash of D.R. Harris mild skin tonic or application and rinse of Omega potassium alum stick. Merkur Progress adjustable safety razor (short handle) is absolute favorite shave when not using the straight razor.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Self-employed. Not much time for hobbies but love to ride on two wheels.
What else should the members of B&B know about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome, Mike. Great to have you here on B&B. This is a super forum and you will learn a lot here.

Thanks for the welcome, gents!

This forum has been of immeasurable benefit for me as an enthusiast and a retailer. I'm one of those lucky ones who tried DE and straight shaving and found myself a natural on both counts. No nicks, no weepers, no burn (after years of suffering under the cartridge shaving system!). The amazing shave and unimagined comfort from wet shaving with a DE or straight hit me so deep I went from new convert to shop owner in a matter of months. Reading the boards here gives me great insight into the questions to expect from customers (many questions I had myself when I was just starting out). I recently hosted a shave clinic at the local library and the presentation and discussion part was so familiar I kept remembering sitting here at my laptop reading B&B! In fact, it was a discussion today about the clinic that made me remember I was still a lurker and had not yet introduced myself. I hope to be a contributing member soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself in the HoF.

It is always good to put some background info with a screen name.

Kick back and enjoy your time on B&B

Top Bottom