What's new

Stores selling Myrsol in the old special glass bottles

For those who don't know, Myrsol used to be sold in glass bottles that looked like the picture below on the left but some time recently they switched to glass bottles shown in the picture on the right.

proxy.php
proxy.php

I just went through an effort to find any of it in the old bottles and thought someone else might benefit from my effort.

1. Maggards website pictures only show the new design so I assume they don't have the old
  2. WestCoastShaving doesn't sell that brand
  3. ItalianBarber doesn't sell that brand
  4. connaughtshaving doesn't sell that brand
  5. therazorcompany website shows the old design so I ordered it from there and was sent the new plain bottle design
  6. pasteurpharmacy website shows the old design so I emailed them to ask which they had and they confirmed all they had was the new plain design
  7. shavenation website shows the old design so I emailed them to ask which they had and they confirmed all they had was the new plain design
  8. murphyandmcneil website shows the old design so I emailed them to ask which they had and they confirmed all they had was the new plain design
  9. bullgooseshaving website shows the old design so I emailed them to ask which they had and they confirmed they have both the old and the new bottles in stock. Upon request they said they could provide the old design.
  10. smallflower website shows the old design so I emailed them to ask which they had and they confirmed they have both the old and the new bottles in stock. Upon request they said they could provide the old design.

Thanks for the good info on new bottles!
Love my Myrsols! I've got four or so.
I suppose, if I had to replace, I could always re-cant from new bottle to an old bottle!

myrsol bottles.jpg

Top Bottom