What's new

Storage/display solutions

No room for a real cabinet space, I must make do with existing counter and drawer space.

I fill three of these curved toothbrush holders now and the razor selection is different. Add an LASS BBS-1 in it's own counter stand, and an ATT S2 and Shavecraft Tech hanging out together on a wire shelf.

For my 10 piece non slant ATT set ( Atlas and Kronos handles, SB and OC heads, plus 2 caps ), I wanted something a bit nicer. I found this cufflink case for $30 on the bay. If I had to cut down to minimum equipment, it would be this wood case and razors!

I need to trim down what I collected - soaps as well as razors - the storage will be much easier...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I would have all my razors in public display... with SWMBO around...:laugh:

Juan Manuel you are a wise experienced Man!!! - a Man who understands Women good enough!!!

I can foresee the beginnings of a book for young men. Along the lines of "The Secret Garden". "The Secret Razor Stash" :thumbup1:

Last edited:
I use this 1930's? stamp carousel

$IMG_20150928_165838305.jpg

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I bet that stamp carousel would make a fantastic brush holder...the holes look about right. That being said it is a nice razor display.

I bet that stamp carousel would make a fantastic brush holder...the holes look about right. That being said it is a nice razor display.
I think it would be a tight fit for brushes... I will check :) aaand, no cigar, unfortunately. Not wide enough to even accommodate my smallest brush, the Vie-Long Cavallo.

Last edited:
It's coming along. 3 more spaces for hanging razors. 3 more super speeds on the way. One more fat boy box and blades for the lone fat boy on the bottom shelf, and a gold tone blade box for the right aristocrat case. Then it's time to build a bigger cabinet.
$1.jpg

$2.jpg

No room for a real cabinet space, I must make do with existing counter and drawer space.

I fill three of these curved toothbrush holders now and the razor selection is different. Add an LASS BBS-1 in it's own counter stand, and an ATT S2 and Shavecraft Tech hanging out together on a wire shelf.

For my 10 piece non slant ATT set ( Atlas and Kronos handles, SB and OC heads, plus 2 caps ), I wanted something a bit nicer. I found this cufflink case for $30 on the bay. If I had to cut down to minimum equipment, it would be this wood case and razors!

I need to trim down what I collected - soaps as well as razors - the storage will be much easier...

Where did you get those curved holders? I like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to keep things simple, and I really like how this looks. I have added more razors to my collection since this was taken, but this is how it was. I need to buy another stand though, I think...

Attachments

• $CAM00027[1].jpg
    $CAM00027[1].jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 109
Top Bottom